Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

September 2014

9/7/14 (Rachel Hanson) One of the most important things or maybe I should say moments in the world to David is to remember the Lord. He loves unity among Christians in this moment, to show forth the Lord's death until He comes. Last Sunday, he shared John 10:10b ("I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.") and this Sunday, he turned to me and whispered, "Can I pray?" I whispered back, "Go ahead!" He prayed a beautiful prayer thankful for the Lord being broken for us. I'm also sharing a photo of David and Jocelyn. He loves sharing treats with her (ie. spoiling ) and she loves that he shares treats with her!! He loves taking opportunities to win her affection. It's fun to see the connection between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment